LowCountry Animal Rescue Adoptable Dogs
Happy Easter Weekend! LowCountry Animal Rescue will be having an adoption event this Saturday, 4/23, inside the PETCO store located at 5900 Rivers Ave., North Charleston, SC. They will be there from noon until 6 p.m. Please come out and make an animal very happy by giving them a furever home.
- Billy is a 14 year old American Eskimo. His owner had to go into a nursing home. He is a good boy. He is sweet and loving. He loves water and loves nothing better than to lay in a hole in the yard. He runs around like he is a youngster. He gets along with other dogs and cats. He does have a heart condition. He is on medicine for it. The cost is minimal.
- Barney is very sweet. He loves to cuddle!! He is about 2 to 3 years old.
- Sadie is very sweet and affectionate once she knows you. She loves sleeping in bed. She would be happy in a home without kids and men because they make her nervous. She is 3 years old and only 5 pounds. She gets along with other dogs.
- Whitney is a 1 1/2 year old Pointer/Dalmatian mix. She is a wonderful dog. Very sweet, friendly and playful. She loves to run around the yard and play. She is housebroken. She is crate trained. She is good with cats. She is an alpha female and does not get along with other alpha dogs in same house.
- Maggie is a tri-color sheltie and was rescued from a shelter in NC Thanksgiving 2008. Her elderly owners could no longer care for her. Maggie is 12 years old and would love a home with no steps or stairs, as she has arthritis in her right hip. She is very loving, loyal, and enjoys car rides in the back seat. All you have to say is "Go for a rid?" and she hops up and starts barking. Emall us today about meeting Maggie or come to our next adoption event this Saturday (time and location is on our main page). . She is current on shots, negative for heartworms, and microchipped. Although kids are not a problem for her, she would love a quiet home.
- Rocky is a 12 year old Shih Tzu / Poodle. He is very sweet and affectionate. A sweet boy.
- Sassy is about 6 years old and full of energy. She loves to sleep in bed. She is only 14 pounds! She loves everyone she meets.
- Dixie is a young female lab/border collie mix. She's very well mannered and quiet. She likes other dogs and enjoys the company of people. She would make a great companion and walking buddy.
9. Maggie Mae
- This is Maggie Mae. She's an adult female Border Collie Mix. Do you need help keeping your family herded together? Well, Maggie Mae might be willing to help with that. She's super sweet and would love to be a member of your family.
- Whiskers is 3 to 4 years old. He is very sweet once he trust you. He seems to bond with one person. he needs a home with no children.